Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Does anyone know of a baby name site that you can keep track of the names you like?

I think it would be great if you could log in and keep track of all the names you like and then check back later. Is there a site like that? Or say my husband could go online and check his names and then I could do mine and we could compare lists to see if we like any of the same names...This whole "what do you think about abby?..What do you think about Sam?..." is getting annoying! If there isnt a site like that there should be...Let me know and thanks in advance.

Does anyone know of a baby name site that you can keep track of the names you like?
www.babynames.com
Reply:http://www.babynamesworld.com


Thats the only site I saw that does that.

lymphoma

No comments:

Post a Comment